Are you an engineer with a strong background in Mechanical Engineering and Chemistry? Are you passionate in consulting and supporting companies in the development of new disruptive applications based on new technologies and materials like Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs)? Have you even heard about Metal Organic Frameworks? If yes, then you should talk to us.
We are seeking an Application Engineer who is leading and helping our customers in realizing innovative applications using MOFs.
Excellent customer facing skills, your ability to drive customer innovations from the first idea to a commercialized product and to develop lasting customer relationships are essential to your success.
This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious, with an interest in technology, who wants to be a key player in the growth and success of an innovative technology company.
Desired Skills and Profile
· Multi-year experience in Application Engineering in the industry from SMEs to large corporations in an international environment (B2B)
· Experience and understanding in how industry is driving innovation
· University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or similar
· Experience in both Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering
· Experience in the areas of adsorption and filtration is a plus
· Self-starter with the capacity to drive and execute innovation projects from idea to commercial product
· Evidence to have built and grown lasting customer relationships
· Fluent in English. German is a plus
The role is based at our office in Zofingen, Switzerland (near Olten and 40 min from Zurich, Basel, Bern or Luzern).
Start date can be as early as 1st of June 2020.
If you would be interested in being part of an exciting phase of novoMOF’s journey, enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and agile environment, then we want to hear from you!