Internship and/or Working Student (part-time) in Business Development
Sales & Marketing – Zofingen
We are looking for someone to join our team at our office in Aargau, Switzerland. This part-time working student will join the business development team, and will be responsible for lead and market research. Ideally for somebody with chemistry background wanting to establish a first background in business development and working in a startup.
- A motivated and driven person who has the ability to learn quickly
- Fluent English speaker required, with a second European language a bonus
- Chemistry, Advanced Material or Science studies/background preferred
- Organised and analytical work habits
- You should be ambitious and able to work independently
- Experience with literature search (via Google Scholar, SciFinder, Reaxys, Espacenet, or similar tools)
- Lead research and generation
- Patent/Publication Research and other sources for lead identification
- Outbound reach-out with cold emailing
- Scheduling phone calls with interested leads for the business development team
If you would be interested in being part of an exciting phase of novoMOF's journey, enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and agile environment, then we want to hear from you!