Sales & Marketing · Zofingen
novoMOF AG is looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to join our team at our office in Aargau, Switzerland. His/Her main objective is to build awareness about how novoMOF’s products and services can help companies in different industries to develop disruptive technoloiges and applications.
The right candidate will have experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns. He/She will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, inbound lead generation using cross channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing and search marketing. Furthermore, the candidate should feel comfortable with scientific topics.
The Marketing Manager is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects and meet deadlines. There is a strong focus on the ability to set up, interpret and improve analytics. To troubleshoot web related technical issues is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities - here is what you'll do:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Developing and managing a content marketing strategy that supports business goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing Brand and Offer Awareness, growing website traffic and especially lead generation
- Develop, manage and execute procedures for inbound lead generation
- Monitor and report on marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the strategy based on analytics
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customer avatars
Here is what you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations)
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- 2+ years experience in digital content strategy and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Metrics driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
Here’s what we’re after:
- Lead Generation – Demonstrated experience with using digital and/or print content to generate leads and sales
- Analytics – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics
- Gather customer and market insights to improve outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy
- Search Engine Optimization – A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines
- Editing – Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone
- Blogging – Successful management of a business blog that furthers business goals
- Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content.
- WordPress – The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform
- Copywriting – An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades