Content Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing – Zofingen
We are looking for someone to join our team at our office in Aargau, Switzerland. This Content Marketing Manager will join the Business Development team, and will be responsible for inbound lead generation.
The right candidate will have experience in inbound lead generation using cross channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing and search marketing. Furthermore, the candidate should have a basic scientific background or feel comfortable with scientific topics.
The Content Marketing Manager is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects and meet deadlines. There is a strong focus on the ability to set up, interpret and improve analytics. To troubleshoot web related technical issues is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities - here is what you'll do:
- Developing and managing a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing Brand and Offer Awareness, growing website traffic and especially lead generation.
- Develop, manage and execute procedures for inbound lead generation
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customer avatars.
Here is what you should have:
- You have 2+ years experience in digital content strategy and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing and search engine optimization.
- You hold a Bachelors degree or higher (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations)
Here’s what we’re after:
- Lead Generation – Demonstrated experience with using digital and/or print content to generate leads and sales.
- Analytics – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
- Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- Search Engine Optimization – A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- Editing – Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Blogging – Successful management of a business blog that furthers organizational goals.
- Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content.
- WordPress – The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform.
- Copywriting – An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades.